This is a certificated course and candidates for this exam are AI enabled learners and are prepared for the professional use of AI by understanding how AI can be used to solve problems.
- Identify the problem we are trying to solve using AI (e.g., user segmentation, improving customer service)
- Classify the problem (e.g., regression, unsupervised learning)
- Identify the areas of expertise needed to solve the problem
- Build a security plan
- Ensure that AI is used appropriately
- Choose transparency and validation activities
- Assess data quality
- Select features for the AI model
- Identify training and test data sets
- Look for potential sources of bias in the algorithm
For this course students will get a basic introduction to the building blocks and components of artificial intelligence, learning about concepts like algorithms, machine learning, and neural networks. Students will also explore how AI is already being used, and evaluate problem areas of AI. The course also contains document data decisions, evaluating model performance (e.g., accuracy, precision), identifying training and test data sets, building a security plan, and many more. Students will leave the course with a solid understanding of what AI is, how it works, areas of caution, and what they can do with the technology.